Interesting things about Challenge The Runners
Challenge The Runners is a great multiplayer game with simple mechanics and various challenges. Let's challenge other players to reach the finish line soon.
In this game, you take on the role of a runner whose task is to race with the other 29 players from all over the world. The participants in the running race will be chosen at random and the challenge in each round is also selected at random. You must win three rounds to become the fastest runner in this game.
- Zig-Zag Race: The racetrack in this challenge is really special because it looks like a zig-zag line. Moreover, it has many slopes and obstacles. Try not to fall down the slopes if you do not want to become the slowest runner.
- Rising Doors: As its name suggests, the racetrack in this game is full of rising doors. When the doors rise, you can not go through them. However, when the doors move down, you can jump over them easily. Note that the number of doors will increase as you run.
- Boom Boom: The racetrack in this challenge is made from many hexagon tiles. Some of these tiles hide bombs. When you jump on them, they will turn red and explode. Although you will not get hurt, you will be flown out of the racetrack. If you fall off the racetrack because of bombs, you must return to a nearby checkpoint. Therefore, you should guess the positions of the bombs and just jump on safe tiles.
- Swipe Out: This is a survival challenge in which you must evade the giant rotating swipe. To survive, jump over the swipe whenever it is about to hit you.
- Lucky Race: This challenge will test your luck by requiring you to find the right gates. The right gates are those that can be destroyed. If you hit the wrong gate, you will fall.
- Ball Attack: This challenge requires you to dodge giant balls rolling on the racetrack and reach the finish line as soon as possible. These balls are launched from four cannons near the finish line. Keep in mind that do not try to jump over these balls. Instead, you should run to the left or right to avoid colliding with them.
Press the WASD keys to control your runner to move
Press a G key to guide your character to jump.
Press the ARROW KEYS to control the runner to move
Press an L key to guide the character to jump
Single-player and Multiplayer Modes in Challenge The Runners
This game caters to different gaming preferences by offering two modes: 1 Player and 2 Player. Like Gorilla Tag, all game modes in this are also available for gameplay. In the 1 Player mode, players compete against 29 runners from around the world, showcasing their individual prowess and striving for the top position on the global leaderboard. On the other hand, the 2 Player mode allows friends to engage in friendly competition, further intensifying the excitement and fostering social connections.